As a Senior Product Manager, you'll partner closely with engineering, customer success, and sales to find and solve the most impactful customer problems. You will be responsible for aligning on what outcomes will be the most beneficial to our customers and driving projects that help achieve those outcomes from idea to launch. We're a growing and nimble team, so you will be expected to help lead a highly autonomous team focused on both web and mobile apps.
Who We Are:
We’re a sales enablement company that helps field and door-to-door sales teams do their jobs quicker and more effectively. The core product we offer is a mobile and web app, supplemented by knowledgeable people who help companies make the changes they need to in order to improve and grow.
To be a good fit for SalesRabbit, you should:
- Possess a natural curiosity about how things work and how to improve them
- Be equal parts humble and confident
- Have grit like a honey badger
To be a good fit for this particular role, you should be/have:
- 4+ years of product management experience (B2B SaaS experience highly preferred)
- Experience in building apps for iOS & Android
- Experience launching new products/features in coordination with sales, marketing, and CS
- Track record of successfully working cross-functionally
- Laser focus on delivering outcomes and moving metrics—not just shipping features
- Passionately devoted to users. You have a track record of listening deeply to customers, understanding their problems, and applying logical and elegant solutions to those problems
- A supreme knack for bringing simplicity and focus to complex and ambiguous concepts or situations
- Understanding technical constraints and can effectively balance quality and speed
Here’s how you will make an impact:
- Work with cross-functional teams to define the vision for SalesRabbit’s web and mobile apps, specifically where it affects admins and managers of our application.
- Conduct research and analysis to deeply understand our customers and their customers and surface the most critical problems to solve
- Define measurable outcomes and maintain focus on measuring the success of those outcomes throughout the building and shipping of the product roadmap
- Work with engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success to drive customer adoption
- PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Medical/vision/dental insurance, with HSA option
- Basic life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Company phone plan
- Onsite gym
- Mental health and wellness resources
- Fully stocked break room and weekly catered lunches
- Women’s group
SalesRabbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.